Personal Systems Quality Graduate Rotation Program Quality Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Implements and assists with designing portions of quality requirements, processes, and practices into the development, design, manufacturing, and continuous improvement of portions of a product or solution.
- Collects, consolidates, and charts data from reports, testing, and process results for assigned portions of components to identify trends and issues; learns and practices basic root- cause analysis.
- Implements specified changes to quality processes to reduce defects and improve quality.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for product development and manufacturing.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of engineering and testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical, statistics, and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties, hardware and electrical component design and manufacture, and industry quality standards and methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Back to top