Personal Systems Product Management Intern (MBA)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
- Think strategically, execute tactically. You have the skill to work at a strategic level with leaders and the ability to roll up your sleeves and work tactically with individuals across the team to drive results.
- Data Driven Decision Making. You ground yourself in insights and data to be the voice of the Customer.
- Passionate. You are passionate about building great products and user experiences and have the ability to inspire passion in others to create a shared vision that people can adopt as their own.
- Crave Ownership. You take accountability and do not expect someone else to make the tough decisions for you. You take responsibility when things don't go as planned, but never fail to share your successes.
- Creativity. You exist outside the box; your thinking and creativity are as varied as your approach to solving problems.
- Communicate persuasively. You use data and your insights to present recommendations and ideas.
Intern shall focus on key project deliverables to streamline current portfolio management and 2019-20 outlook
- Customer Insights and Experiences. Analyze market research (data analysis, market trends, and customer feedback) to identify key insights to drive innovations & solutions for the Commercial Accessories futures product portfolio. Craft concept vision and experiences for the target segments; map use cases; and related competitive research.
- Accessories Key Growth Segments. Identify opportunities to deepen penetration in current growth segments and uncover new growth segments and innovations in order to drive the Commercial Accessories business forward.
- Completed at least 1 year of graduate program by Summer of 2019
- 3.0 GPA or better
Back to top