Personal Systems MBA Marketing Summer Intern
**Personal Systems MBA Marketing Summer Intern 2019
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here) and fun!
- Creative Genius. You exist outside the box; your thinking and creativity are as varied as your approach to solving problems.
- Passionate. You are passionate about marketing great products and user experiences and have the ability to inspire passion in others to create a shared vision that people can adopt as their own.
- Data Driven. You do not hide behind standard practices but inform your design decisions and refine your work based on data.
- Crave Ownership. You take accountability and do not expect someone else to make the tough decisions for you. You take responsibility when things don't go as planned, but never fail to share your successes.
- Social Media Mogul. You are on top of current social media trends.
- Cultural Sensitivity. You are sensitized to the cultural differences around the world and factor it into your design thinking
- Results Oriented. Performance is your heritage and you deliver results regardless of the program, resources and scale.
- Persuasive Communicator. Make cases that are impossible to refute or ignore. Use data appropriately, while tapping into other biases, beliefs, and triggers to get things done.
As a marketing intern, within our Personal Systems business, you will:
- Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy
- Develop campaign from brief to in market launch
- Lead social and digital strategy support
- Source and develop content for on-product and in-market usage
- Partner cross-functionally to ideate, prioritize, and deliver frictionless customer experiences
- Develop business case analysis and validate products and services with end customers
- Create buy-in for the marketing vision both internally and with key external partners
- Act as an HP Brand Ambassador and reinforce the brand at every step of product development and delivery
- Preference for MBA or Masters students with a focus on marketing
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top