Personal Systems & Customer Operations Senior Business Analyst
Our PS Costing & Manufacturing & Customers Operation Business Support Finance Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment.
Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance related services at HP.
What will your role be?
In the Business Support Finance role you will be responsible to help managing the overall financial impact of organizational decisions and activities in order to improve HP's business performance. Business Support provides comprehensive financial analysis and consulting to business unit and industry managers. Business Support finance is the key contact and support for individual divisions and provides financial services and consulting on processes, programs and projects, primarily to business managers, and contributes to planning, forecast and trend analysis. Advise Business owners and their staff on all financial strategic matters.
What will your day consist of?
- You will play an instrumental role into the costing elaboration and pricing for services and PC business
- You will be the recognized interlocutor for WW BU representing SC EMEA for any accounting or processes change
- You will be the recognized interlocutor for EMEA Customer Ops directors
- You will support Customers operations directors on their ROI projects
- You will take the lead on any process improvement linked to SC organization
- You will provide Manufacturing metrics in order to take business decisions
Who are we looking for?
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top