Personal Systems Consumer Intern
Apprentice includes students working at hp who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist. College Interns are university students who are working at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
- Development and execution of Marketing activities: ATL Campains, BTL brand activations, online marketing.
- Agencies Supervision.
- Marketing budget management.
Education and Experience Required:
- Enrolled in University like Marketing, Business Administration or any with related experience.
- Project duration: 12months.
- Work schedule: preferrable 8hrs but 6hrs is adecuate.
- English 85% - 90% spoken, read and write (REQUIRED).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top