Personal Systems Business Analyst Intern (MBA)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Personal Systems Services is one of the fastest-growing and highly profitable businesses within HP and a key pillar of our company's future. The WW Strategy and Insights organization is looking for a highly motivated strong performer to support us in designing, planning and executing the long-term transformation of our Services business.
Join us for a 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
• Business Acumen. You have sharp business judgment and the ability to see past the noise in large datasets to summarize and present actionable insights.
• Aspiring Analytics Guru. You dream in Excel and have experience with data visualization tools.
• Creative Problem Solver. You have a creative approach in developing actionable analysis and recommendations
• Communicate persuasively. You use data-based decision making to present ideas.
• Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to take strategic concepts and translate then into operational plans and financial models.
• Excellent project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
As a Business Analyst Intern, within our Personal Systems Services business, you will:
• Manage complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and make recommendations that drive strategic decisions.
• Develop dashboards to empower other team members with data.
• Construct statistical and financial models to forecast business performance.
• Perform creative analysis to develop insights into complex questions.
• Define the metrics required to measure business performance.
• Develop go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
• Identify cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
Key areas of support will include:
• Strategy Framework and Execution Plans to deliver on strategy
• Financial Modeling/Projections of different strategic business initiatives
• Long-term planning process
• Annual budget interlock process
• Strategic investigations - business model, cost structure, benchmarking, RTM efficiency, M&A targets, etc. including internal consulting to WW, region and country teams as needed.
• MBA students with 1st year completed, coursework related to Technology, Leadership, Management.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you.
Back to top