Personal System Program Manager
Our flagship Customer Welcome Center (CWC) located in Palo Alto offers a unique opportunity for a creative talent to join the team as Personal Systems (PS) program manager. The ideal candidate would have senior experience as content developer and discussion leader, with focus on the commercial PC business.
We are looking for unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge (Personal System) including HW and SW technologies.
The person in this role:
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas to design our customer experience, working with Marketing and Category at WW and regional level.
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines like strategic thinking, creativity to articulate proposals and concept execution in which the CWC must operate to be successful.
- Provides highly innovative solutions to explain and showcase our portfolio of products and solutions.
- Is fluent in the PS narrative and taking customers though the insights to innovation journey to show how HP is leading in the market (One-Life, Office of the Future etc)
- Works with vendors to create and coordinate customer experiences: agencies, logistics and content creation. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that impact customer long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
Our ideal candidate will have International Experience with customers' interactions at C-level and ability to influence at all levels in an organization. Our goal is that we exceed our customers' needs and expectations.
- Define HP customer experience at CWC. The primary focus would be Commercial Personal Systems and will influence Pan-HP proposal.
- Apply and tailor customer experience design methods to lead complex cross-functional, cross-business and cross- partner customer experiences. Would participate in the preparation and delivery of briefings and multi customer events.
- Align, lead and influence strategic plans and activities across CWC with multiple organizations to design and deliver differentiated customer experiences; may include strategic partners, channel partners and other non-HP entities. Identify best customer cases and practices to share within the network of CWC's.
- Develop and implement customer experience metrics.
- Develop, evolve and provide thought leadership in HP design methodologies.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years marketing, product marketing, category or pre-sales experience.
- Industry, sales, channel and/or program experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery knowledge of marketing fundamental, products/services/solution lifecycle and knowledge management.
- Experience across integrated marketing communications.
- In-depth knowledge of industry and customer segments and demand generation program.
- Strong partner focus, including experience with strategic customers, retail or channel partners.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Excellent influencing, consensus-building and conflict-resolution skills.
Languages would be taken into consideration.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top