PC Services Segment Manager Intern
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a paid internship designed to let you apply your classroom learning to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here) and fun!
- You challenge the status quo: You have experienced the world with a different perspective and tool set than any generation before your time. As such, you search for information in different places and in different ways than the typical analyst, proposing ideas they would never think of. Your ideas are driven by an innate desire to have a positive impact on the world by creating technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere. You have a unique perspective and you are not afraid to share it.
- You're connected: Your views of life, business, and the world are intertwined and connected. You naturally take obscure, seemingly unrelated concepts and find a connection. You can pull together research and market data together to create a map of the future backed by sound judgement. You find the connection where at the surface there seems to be no connection.
- You're Passionate: You truly believe your ideas can make the world a better place. You are a doer. You overcome roadblocks
- Analyze existing HP Personal Systems Services Business to identify growth opportunities within the existing business
- Identify new services opportunities
- Identify new routes to market
- Analyze the competitive landscape
- Work with a cross functional team (Category Management, Business Development, Marketing, Delivery & Finance) to develop a business case for the recommendations
- Completed three years in a Business Undergraduate Program
- Focus Area: Strategy, Marketing, Finance
Knowledge & Skills
- Highly skilled with primary business tools, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- High analytical aptitude - Can accurately interpret data and provide actionable recommendations
- Self-motivated with good time management skills and ability to work independently
- Comfortable working in virtual teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Back to top