Payroll Process/Project Manager / Menedżer ds. Projektów i Procesów
Our Financial Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance related services at HP.
What will your role be?
As a Payroll Project/Process Manager you will lead global, cross-functional, one year project related to Payroll systems implementations. Your responsibility will include interaction with project team, stakeholders and external vendors, responsibility for keeping time lines, assessing & addressing project risks, keeping in line with project budget.
Key Success Factors:
- Independently leads projects teams to design and implementation of a system solution.
- Runs major cross-functional projects of 6 months duration supported by teams of 20 or more members and oversees several work streams.
- Uses in-depth knowledge and research to generate and implement innovative new ideas
- Troubleshoots independently, quickly finding the root cause of the most complex issues
- Articulates complex issues across functions and businesses, collaborating with other individuals contributors, sometimes outside of the job family, to bring about solutions.
- Provides insightful financial analysis, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Identifies, implements, and leads process improvement.
- Influences high value in project planning, execution and monitoring & control.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Represents business unit during cross-regional or cross functional execution processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- Create and deliver Project Management deliverables such as Stakeholder Analysis and Project Charter
- Provide input to Program Manager and perform regular updates to the project plan and weekly status reporting
- Create and present Status Report in a weekly basis
- Contract negotiation and PO Processing
- Analysis of other project impact according to schedule and resources
- Validate SIT/UAT Plan Schedule
- Initiate Change Request with Program Manager
- Project phase closure & Lesson Learned documentation
- Responsible for Testing activities if applicable
- Continuous validation of additional Milestones, activities and deliverables with Program Manager
- Develop & Execute Communication Plan (what when and who) on a global scope
- Manage Project Up/Down Communication
- Manage Project formal announcements
- Manage country requests of communication
- Develop Change Impact Assessment
- Manage Training materials repository & HPI Training Plan Sign Off on Transformation countries
- Organizational adoption surveys
- Create User guides & Finalize training plans (quick cards, Q&A, recorder material)
- Process Improvement proposal
- Track SOP´s Documents validations
- Track process Documentation and Training completion
- Procurement processes with Global vendor management lead
- Work with Process Manager to submit any required Change Requests and follow up
- Work with Testing lead, vendor or IT to assure proper SIT execution
- Validate with testing leads UAT results until sign off
- Work with MOC for Communication needs and training certifications
- Process Improvement
Education and Experience:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA),
- Typically 3+ years of experience as Project Manager
- At least 6 years of professional experience in international environment
- Previous experience, knowledge and understanding of complex Payroll processes would be a strong asset
- PMI certification preferred (PMP, Agile)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Key Leadership behaviors:
- Strategic Planning and Risk anticipation
- Advance communication skills, able to express ideas clearly and influence
- Motivation, stimulating people to higher level of performance
- Follow up on deliverables, monitoring activities and keeping track of progress
- Driving for results, achieving business objectives through key players
- Organizational awareness, identifying interpersonal and group dynamics
- Results oriented
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Superior teamwork skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to determine impact of process implementations to the larger business
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- This position in fix-term based with benefits and possibility to be continiued
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top