Payroll Analyst with Romanian language skills
Our Team is Growing! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on diverse and exciting career paths in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance related services at HP Inc.
What will your role be?
As a member of the Global Payroll organization team, you will have the responsibilities to support the country payroll teams with their day-to-day payroll activities. The initial focus will to support Payroll operations for the Romanian and Polish HP Inc. entities, but could quickly extend to the support of other HP Inc. subsidiaries. This role will give you large opportunities to extend your knowledge in international payroll.
What will your day consist of?
- As country payroll analyst, you will support – in collaboration with the external payroll providers and the more experienced payroll team members - accurate and timely processing of payroll data for the HP Inc. entities under your responsibility. It includes the collection, monitoring of interfaces, preparation, controls and finalization of monthly payroll cycle.
- You are responsible for the on-going maintenance and accuracy of data in the payroll systems (ADP GlobalView) and Time-Tracking system (EeTime) to guarantee the availability of correct and reliable employee information.
- You respond to questions / queries related to payroll and time & attendance information (within standard HR policies), provide requested payroll certificates to employees and solve various payroll matters in a timely manner that meets service level agreements.
- You support the required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting related to Payroll.
Continuous improvement & communication:
- You guarantee a consistent and fair service to all customers
- You constantly seek opportunities to streamline processes and procedures and drive self-service concepts, with an ongoing focus on continuous improvement
- You liaise with colleagues and other internal teams (e.g. Finance, HR, IT,…) on process management, to resolve any issues and to better serve the customers
- You share your expertise in a natural way with other team members and contribute to a knowledge management culture by producing clear process documentation
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 3 years of work experience, preferably in Payroll, HR or Finance role
- You have very good knowledge of English and Romanian.
- Experience in International payrolls is an advantage
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of ADP GlobalView is an asset.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are accurate and able to work with deadlines
- You are customer focused and pro-active
- Your analytical skills allow you to understand complex information and to spot key data for your area of activities
- You are a flexible team player who strives for a common goal.
- You have a pro-active approach to problem solving and demonstrate initiative
- You are stress-resistant in a dynamic and international business context, you are flexible and used to autonomous work and priority-setting.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days and Executives Coffee Talks dedicated to innovation in the profession and pushing the boundaries of your business acumen and leadership skills, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skills Champions Development program lead by passionate volunteers in our team to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too because it's awesome:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top