Partner Sales Specialist - Managed Print Services
Today HP is a $50 billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. A proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. Today, HP is the most recommended MPS provider and rated #1 in customer satisfaction.
HP is the worldwide undisputed printing leader with the largest printer market share of 39.9%* and our ultimate goal is to replicate this success in the MPS and A3 market. We have one of the best channel programs in the market, and while we are relatively new to MPS we are growing rapidly above the market and have an aggressive growth plan for our printing solution-led business - heavily developing the contractual business model and Route to Market (RTM) channels.
We have a complete product portfolio which includes our disruptive PageWide technology and we are also bringing an intuitive and predictive system to manage those devices to deliver the best serviceability experience in the industry. Furthermore, we are bringing cutting edge solutions to deliver real value to customers. The most compelling of those solutions is our security suite that addresses one of the greatest business threats to private and public sector customers today.
So if you are looking for a true opportunity to change a market, drive a transformation and lead the way to HP's future success this is the place for your next career step. In HP Finland you will join an enthusiastic team of professionals and you will work closely together with local and international stakeholders and the local management team.
- Experienced in balancing sales and structural business management.
- You thrive in complexity, influencing and getting buy-ins from both internal and external stakeholders.
- You love staying ahead of the game, developing broad market and competitor knowledge.
- You have an analytical approach when planning and undertaking financial responsibilities.
- You enjoy being out in the field traveling 60%+ of the time, meeting with Partners and Customers.
- Your main objective is to drive productivity and profitability through partners to increase HP's MPS market share in Finland, working on SMB and Large accounts within both the Private and Public sector.
- You will focus on managing existing partners; enabling, training, educating and updating your partners on MPS and HP to ensure sales growth for HP.
- Accountable for the quota, forecast and business reviews for all indirect contractual offerings.
- Accountable for assessing, recruiting and developing new business partners.
- Act as the single point of contact for your partners - they consider you the HP MPS subject matter expert in managed hardware, software, supplies, and solutions.
- Build businesses cases and manage confidential information to generate more business with existing/new partners and customers.
- Strategic engagement with partners focused on MPS; driving / developing the channel through Joint Business Plan (JBP)
- Responsible for managing and identifying where to invest Market Development Funds (MDF).
- Manage complex processes, internal stakeholders, Partners and Customers throughout the sales cycle.
- Support your partners in closing large/complex deals.
- Proven experience managing and developing Partners.
- Consistently achieving/over achieving targets/KPI's.
- MPS/contractual business experience either through or in the channel (vendor/channel), with exposure to copier/A3 business.
- Worked with Partners to successfully close customer deals.
- Native Finnish and a high level of English.
You will also have: A3/A4, single function, multifunction, copier, printing solutions or security experience.
Knowledge & Skills
- Solid knowledge about MPS channel/contractual business drivers, behaviours and models.
- Seniority to deal with C levels/top management at distribution partners.
- Proven experience in developing strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced planning, analytical and finance skills.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Proven experience coordinating and directing efforts across various business groups/stakeholders.
What we offer:
At HP we value your contribution and passion, and offer competitive base pay and benefits. We are here to help you become exceptional. Your journey may include on-the-job trainings, trainee programs, mentoring, and coaching. It's your turn: It's your chance, your future, your responsibility. It's up to you to make life better for everyone, everywhere.
Find out more about working at HP on www.hp.com/jobs
- IDC Q3 CY16, laser+ink units, WW
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top