Partner Sales Representative
The HP Supplies PBM is responsible for the following:
- Driving strategic engagement with the Independent Reseller & Contract Stationer Channels in Michigan.
- Facilitating conversations around the value proposition of Original HP supplies.
- Managing the HP supplies business in the U.S. through effective account planning (assortment, promotion, advertisement, operations, etc), while driving over quota revenue performance and market share gains with reseller partners.
- Developing additional opportunities to sell Original HP supplies.
- Representing HP to the Independent Reseller Channel & Contract Stationer Channel in all sales oriented
activities, including marketing, advertising, sales, promotions, training, etc. This responsibility will be accomplished by establishing a professional working relationship (up to the executive/ownership levels) with the reseller partner, and by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the partner within their area of specialty.
- Territory coverage may include Michigan and certain parts of Ohio
Qualifications and Education Required:
- Strong business acumen and solid understanding of HP's industry and business
- Excellent sales, organizational and project management skills
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Professionalism, confidentiality and judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and sustain exceptional business relationships with executives and business owners.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Thrives in front of audiences; able to present on complex topics and subject matter to diverse audiences
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work on tight deadlines
- Ability to think & operate across all HP business units and organizations
- Responsiveness, flexibility, creativity and innovation in a changing environment while retaining attention to detail
- Proven self-starter
- 2 to 5 years' experience in similar positions.
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel
- Basic understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
- Basic understanding of a specific set of HP's products and services. Able to communicate the strengths of
- HP's offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strong relationships, and promoting HP's strengths
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP's share of the business
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated and efficient account management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top