Partner Sales Development - Large Format Printer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Partner Sales Development - Large Format Design in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Partner Rationalization • select, recommend and develop the required partner base to achieve business results for hardware ink and media to ensure a full country coverage.
- Pipeline and sales management- Builds, monitors and orchestrates sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long term opportunities; manages the size, shape and quality of pipeline; Insure conversion of pipe line to achieve market share, revenue and gross margin targets
- Revenue and sales thru management - continuously monitor wholesalers and corporate reseller inventory to insure demand and special focus in sell-thru activities with specialized channel to ensure products are sold through in accordance with business expectations and targets.
- Funnel management (Enterprise and larger format business) - Generate and follow up necessary activities to ensure sustainable lead generation process. Reviews deals to ensure soundness and problem-free processing by HP back-end operations;
- Business acumen - Exhibits base level of business, financial and legal acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations; continuously monitors and improves area-of-control operations to ensure alignment with HPs business direction, the quality of business practices and optimum organization performance.
- Strategic sales and marketing planning & implementation - Orchestrates the development of strategic sales and marketing plans that reflect HP's business strategy, to advance market share/penetration, sales thru, and profitable growth
- Competitive Positioning/Strategy - Uses competitive intelligence in account planning and sales activities to develop counter strategies that will neutralize competitive influence on the customer's buying decisions
- Leadership - Models effective selling skills; motivates and supports channel sales teams in selling; demonstrates a high level of support in the pursuit and closing of deals through indirect partner or customer engagement, demo or event
- People development - Sponsors and directs skill building activities to increase the productivity and accomplishments of the partner's sales force
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University degree holder
- Minimum 5 years experience in consultative sales (business to business)
- Experience in managing sales through channels or business partners
- Good understanding of the print industry is desirable
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top