HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Partner Sales in China, you will have a chance to
- Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Educates and updates partners on new HP technologies or solutions. May be brought in by partners to sell HP brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services, and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of HP.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of many of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP's share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top