Partner Marketing Manager – Contractual Print
With the launch of an industry leading A3 printer portfolio HP is currently driving strong growth in the contractual print space. Our Partner First program, with the Managed Print Service (MPS) Premier specialty enables our valued partners to sell HP A3 products in their contractual services.
As the Partner Marketing Manager for contractual print you will act as marketing consultants and business lead in support of increasing sales pipeline via Co-Marketing/demand generation with an assigned set of top partners in the GWE region (Benelux, Nordics and Switzerland).
In this role you will be responsible for the following activities:
Develop Tailored Marketing Plan, Drive Activation and Measure effectiveness
- Build effective account-cased marketing plans, driving demand with assigned MPS Premier partners, selling A3 printers
- Define, manage and own key performance metrics associated with marketing plans
- Drive campaigns and engagement for MPS Premier partners across your accounts
- Ensure high quality measurable plans are submitted timely for approval
Drive Marketing actions supporting Business Units and Sales Priorities
- Work closely with Partner Business Managers' on account strategy and planning
- Work with channel marketing and marketing teams to optimize engagement and plans for needs of copier channel
- Communicate key print priorities, campaigns, and available tools for marketing use
- Brief and manage agencies on campaign development specific to A3 portfolio and MPS premier partners
Become the trusted Marketing Advisor for your accounts
- Build relationship with key marketing leaders at assigned partners, including on-site marketing meetings
- Educate new HP partners on the HP channel environment, including co-marketing tools, digital capabilities, resources, and policies
- Possess considerable knowledge of copier dealers and other managed print partners, and their business models
- Provide feedbacks to marketing on content development needs
- Position HP as the most desirable vendor partner in the copier dealer channel
What you bring to the job:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of seven years experience developing partner marketing offerings and communications
- Direct experience with partners – preferably copier dealers or managed print service providers
- Ability to understand complex business processes, and guide partners through them
- Highly creative, self-motivated individual with drive, confidence, and the ability to influence and persuade others
- Ability to drive for results in a high pressure, environment with extreme deadlines
- Experience identifying and aligning cross- organizational plans to drive consistent campaign messaging and execution.
Your expected knowledge and skills to perform the role:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Excellent communications & presentation skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English, other regional languages are considered beneficial.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage virtual teams.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence and drive consensus.
What we offer:
At HP we value your contribution and passion, and offer competitive base pay and benefits. We are here to help you become exceptional. Your journey may include on-the-job trainings, trainee programs, mentoring, and coaching. It's your turn: It's your chance, your future, your responsibility. It's up to you to make life better for everyone, everywhere.
Find out more about working at HP on www.hp.com/jobs
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV, education and criminal checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top