Partner Marketing Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are a Partner Marketing Manager in Philippines, you will have a chance to
- Establish and drive effective marketing campaigns with top channel partners
- Ensure alignment of top partner marketing activities with HP's strategic direction and business initiatives.
- Jointly manage activities based on BU strategic initiatives, campaigns, metrics and funding requirements.
- Effective management of Partner Market Development Fund (MDF)
- Lead in the transformation of MDF usage towards aligning to Channel Marketing priorities and investment guidelines
- Review MDF plans and ensure alignment to Business category 's strategic intent
- Ensure high quality measurable country marketing plans are submitted timely for approval
- Ensure that MDF are appropriately and fully utilized showing activities with ROI > 5X
- Effective management of the Marketing Service Agencies (MSA)
- Drive an effective MSA model in country to support the Partner MDF programs.
- Monitor and drive progressive improvement in service level of the MSA ensuring ROI goals are met.
- Drive the adoption & usage of all marketing automation tools
- Ensure that CMZ is optimally utilized by all Partners.
- Promote and communication Sales Central to partners, ensuring content is fully populated to local country requirements
- Ensure effective and ROI based usage of SMC by the key partners
- Promote, educate and ensure high adoption of product syndication on partner sites
- Manage Partner Events and communications
- Ensure partner events are appropriate and effective with measureable outcomes for the business
- Be responsible for the efficient and appropriate content and communication vehicle delivery to partner
Manage the funding allocation with clear ROI metrics.
- Drive regular progress review between region and Commercial Channel Sales team
- Effectively track ROI of CDF activities – including upside funding request/allocation
Channel Programs Initiatives
- Work with commercial channel team and channel partners on various commercial channel initiatives such as Joint business Planning based on RAD modelling and strengthening the call center motion and partner focus
- Collaborate with the cross function teams to develop and implement the SMB growth initiative framework identifying SMB business enablers
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- Years marketing experience. Partner, sales, industry or channel experience.
- Analyze market requirements that translate into current offering to/with/through partners.
- Ability to develop closed-loop post- analysis and competitive intelligence for assigned partner programs and recommend indicated actions.
- Implemented numerous marketing campaigns ROI - metrics/goals/ benchmarks.
- Experience identifying and aligning cross- organizational plans to drive consistent campaign messaging and execution.
- Experience organizing partner-focused events.
- Direct Marketing Communications experience
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top