Partner Marketing Executive
At HP, our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us - inspires us - to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze.
We deliver innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We are a market leader in Personal Systems and Printing, leveraging our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and investing in exciting new technologies.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
As our Partner Marketing Executive, Print, you will be responsible for communicating, promoting and deploying marketing programs that generate revenue and market share, and have an opportunity to:-
- Collaborate with our marketing communications, PR and other internal teams to execute Marketing plans
- Secure and coordinate messaging and content for partner marketing programs and campaigns
- Support partner capabilities development to increase service delivery self-reliance
- Support internal and external event management
- Manage overall program of messaging and content delivery versus pre-established framework
- Monitor execution of TPE (Trips per Event) and TCE (Total Customer Experience versus pre-established plan.
- Track program metrics versus predetermined goals and benchmarks
- Keep our partner portal up-to-date, uploading and formatting content
- Perform marketing support activities such as salesforce/MRM/CRM, PO/accrual management, collateral fulfilment
- Work with our agency on our partner rewards program
- Work with our regional marketing teams to localize content for distribution
- Promotion of e-marketing programs
- Promotion of internal spot programs
- Partner engagement and recognition
Are you a high-performer looking to take the next in developing your marketing career? To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:-
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years' experience in a marketing communications or operations role
- Good working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Basic knowledge of marketing fundamentals and procedures
- Familiarity with category offerings
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- A passion for technology
- Ability to interface effectively within multiple levels of the organization and across functional disciplines
- Ability to influence and drive consensus
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top