Partner Experience Manager
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Manages the operational business relationship of Samsung-Print Partners; serves on commercial account team.
- Conducts and reviews highly complex operational analysis.
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of medium to high complexity, in support of the S-Print Partner Onboarding Experience and operational support.
- Represents the partner needs and provides business requirements to HP projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Prepares and runs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and supports improvement plans.
- Consults and advises on operational matters of medium complexity to internal clients at peer levels and above.
- Proactively communicates operational process changes to partners and internal clients; supports the implementation phase.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
- Typically 1-2 years of experience supporting large accounts.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Developing consulting, negotiation and influence skills.
- Solid understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Proven ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customers/partners on peer level and one level above
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top