Partner Enablement Product Manager
Partner Enablement Product Manager
We are seeking an innovative Product Manager to join our team responsible for implementation of our partner enablement strategy and programs. It will include supporting how and where we drive partners through the lifecycle of activation and onboarding to progression, maximizing go-to-market strategies, and partner enablement across partner business models. This individual will have knowledge and passion for channel strategy and execution, business operations, and processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sound decisions, strategic planning and operational improvements across the HP teams that work with partners. Must have a strong desire to radically simplify our partners' end-to-end program experience to boost partner productivity and profitability for HP Device as a Service (DaaS) program and the Proactive Management service.
HP TechPulse is a software platform which helps our internal and external customers manage their multi-OS software, hardware, and workplace environment by proactively identifying and mitigating issues.
- Foster robust relationships with partners sales and support teams and understand what they need to be successful.
- Work with key stakeholders to define and prioritize partner enablement needs.
- Act as primary point of contact for product management for partner escalations and work with internal teams to identify fixes.
- Continuously evaluate effectiveness of new and existing enablement programs.
- Align and tune programs to continually support go-to-market initiatives, strategies, and priorities
- Oversee the creation and delivery of high-quality product training.
- Lead or contribute to partner process/program development and channel program strategy on a global and/or business-wide level.
- Drive strategy into execution by supporting business requirement gathering and partner operations processes.
- Provide project, program, and resource management support to program/strategic projects and activities.
- Assist with creation of documentation or marketing materials for features, experiences, or capabilities being launched to the market.
- Collect customer support data from partners and derive insights for cross-functional teams.
Education and Experience Required:
- 5-10 years' experience in product management with emphasis on Partner Enablement for high tech organizations.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple large-scale projects at the same time, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, act with a sense of urgency, and interface with all levels of the organization.
- Experience supporting channel organizations, processes and strategy.
- Extensive experience with channels including VARs, resellers, MSPs and cloud partners in a SaaS environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence to drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- The ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment to manage multiple stakeholders and groups simultaneously.
- Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously mixing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate demands.
- Experience within large, complex and highly matrixed organizations.
- Must have capacity to learn quickly, take initiative, be proactive, work independently and to assume increasing responsibility.
- Working knowledge of Amazon AWS and Open Source technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM software development processes.
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with endpoint management tools such as AirWatch, MobileIron, Nexthink, Systrack, VMWare Workspace1, Microsoft Intune.
- Familiarity with ITSM processes and solutions such as ServiceNow, Remedy, Freshdesk, Ivanti, etc.
- Experience with IoT technologies and use cases.
Back to top