Partner E-communication Specialist with Russian Skills
HP Partner First Portal is HPs Channel Partner extranet and electronic mail system. It facilitates over 90% of all Channel Partner communication and is the gateway that provides partners with access to privileged information and internal HP systems.
The Partner Enablement team manages the applications within the HP Partner First Portal ecosystem and all the processes that enable HP (Global, EMEA and Local) stakeholders to achieve their business objectives.
HP Partner First Portal's One-Stop-Shop approach provides channel partners with fast and direct access to the information and tools they require to conduct business with HP. HP Partner First Portal makes our partners more competitive, while enabling HP Partner Business Managers to spend more time on business development activities.
The Partner Enablement team looks after a number of processes related to the Partner First Portal from: Partner eCommunication, content publication, Partner training delivering and offering first level support to EMEA Channel Partners. Our goal is to facilitate trainings and offer relevant information to HP's Channel Partners so their experience in dealing with our tools and processes is seamless and helps them easily conduct business with HP.
Results and Main Responsibilities:
Partner Communication responsibilities
Ensure the Partner First Portal is visited by 90% of the partners in the country/cluster you manage through:
- Monitoring and ensuring that all areas of Partner Portal have sufficient content for each of our targeted partner category
- Monitoring and ensuring that the content published within Partner Portal is categorized correctly and relevant for each section
- Delivering trainings on the structure and content of the Partner Portal to the partners
Ensure the newsletters are delivered to 98% of audience and read by at least 40% of the targeted audience through:
- Correctly managing the complete electronic distribution e-mail process for your respective country(s)
- Creating/Managing the communication calendar to ensure the right mix and frequency of communications to partners
- Performing quality checks of all submitted content to ensure content relevance and language accuracy
Partner Support responsibilities
Ensure 90% of support cases raised by HP Partners are resolved in 2 business days by:
- Act as the front-end focal point for EMEA HP partner inquiries via web, email or telephone
- Provide tools and program support to partners and HP on behalf of the partner in the agreed SLA.
- Own responsibility of analyzing, understanding, interpreting the Partner's support requests.
- Provide complete and correct answer to all cases while using the appropriate business language
- Provide immediate solutions to partners on the very first contact whenever possible
- Ensure 95% of partner's rate their experience with support as satisfactory by:
- Ensure tool expertise and process knowledge in order to be able to complete moderately to complex assignments
- Use a large variety of tools to capture the needed information to identify technical issues or data flow gaps to provide high level of support to the partners
- Proactively escalate any issue identified in the supported tools.
- Create support documentation and maintain with updated information for all tools & processes covered.
- Act as an interface between IT/L2 support and end-users( partners)
- Coordinate partner complaint escalation process and serve as a focal point for contact and resolution
Collaborate with tool deployment teams and perform testing for new releases
- Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in English and Russian, any other foreign language comes as a plus
- Work with competing priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment
- Ability to manage and organize own time, be detail oriented and deliver consistently on schedule
- Excellent editorial, communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience with graphics editorial software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Captivate, Flash)
- Knowledge of CRM tools like: Microsoft Dynamics , Salesforce.com, Oracle-Siebel would be a plus
- Strong Proficiency with MS Office especially Excel, HTML editorial (FrontPage, SharePoint designer) knowledge or other HTML editors
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top