Partner Business Manager - Managed Print Services
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success, in a channel sales or partner role, a sound knowledge of Managed Print Services, and the drive and desire to develop a career with HP.
Based in Sydney, you will have the opportunity to develop relationships with our partner accounts, joining us during an exciting time in HP's evolution, with the ability to influence and provide significant input, helping shape our future.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
To be successful in the role of Partner Business Manager, Managed Print Services you will need to:-
- Build strategic relationships in assigned partner accounts ensuring long term business opportunities for HP
- Lead partners on a journey to deliver solution and products as a service
- Create and manage HP funnel for deals with partners, transforming potential leads into joint sales activities
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Serve as the HP expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations
- Promote HP offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions
- Assist in selling HP brand to end-customers where required by partners
- Provide business rationale and risk assessment for making investments partners
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications and Experience
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred but not mandatory
- Demonstrable track record of sales experience at end-user account or partner level
- Strong relationship building skills
- Several years' experience selling to partners, preferably in a complex environment
- Thorough understanding of the managed print services market including competing vendors and the channel
- Strong understanding of business/finance metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top