Partner Business Manager - Managed Print Services
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
Our ideal candidate will have a track record of success, within Managed Print Services, in a channel sales or partner role, together with the drive and desire to develop a career with HP.
Based in Sydney, you will have the opportunity to develop relationships with our partner accounts, joining us during an exciting time in HP's evolution. We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works.
As our Partner Business Manager, Managed Print Services you have an opportunity to:-
- Build strategic relationships in assigned partner accounts ensuring long term business opportunities for HP
- Lead partners on a journey to deliver solution and products as a service
- Create and manage HP funnel for deals with partners, transforming potential leads into joint sales activities
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Serve as the HP expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations
- Promote HP offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions
- Assist in selling HP brand to end-customers where required by partners
- Provide business rationale and risk assessment for making investments partners
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
To be successful in this role you will need:-
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred but not mandatory
- Experience selling managed services or managed print services
- Several years' experience selling to partners, preferably in a complex environment
- Thorough understanding of the managed print services market including competing vendors and the channel
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong understanding of business/finance metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Thorough understanding and experience of go-to-market strategies
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top