Partner Business Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
Our Print Division is now recruiting for an experienced Partner Sales Manager to join our dynamic team based in Auckland.
If you are successful in becoming our Partner Sales Manager, you will have an opportunity to:-
- Build strategic relationships in assigned partner accounts ensuring long term business opportunities and consistent growth in revenues for HP
- Lead partners on a journey to deliver printing solutions
- Create and manage HP funnel for deals with partners, transforming potential leads into joint sales activities
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Serve as the HP expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding print products and services
- Promote HP print offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions
- Assist in selling HP brand to end-customers where required by partners
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Educate and lift the skill levels inside designated partner/s to ensure customers are consistently supported and the HP channel value proposition is consistently strengthened
- Create strong relationships at all levels of partner accounts, from executives to support staff
- Ensure that the partner consistently supports and drive their levels of HP certification and consistently build value into their customer proposition
- Ensure full contractual and territorial compliance in accordance with HP Policies
Qualifications and Experience
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred but not mandatory
- Demonstrable track record of sales experience at end-user account or partner level
- Strong relationship building skills
- Several years' experience selling to partners, preferably in a complex environment
- Thorough understanding of the personal computer market including competing vendors and the channel
- Strong understanding of business/finance metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Thorough understanding and experience of go-to-market strategies
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top