Partner Business Management Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Add Business Unit Description here if provided
If you are our Partner Business Management Specialist in Taiwan, you will have a chance to
- Leads the analysis of a specific commodity data and industry trends or leads an individual supply chain sub- category; reports results to managers.
- Participates as a senior member on a cross-functional team (may lead specific projects).
- Meets with Stakeholder managers to understand business priorities and translate them into procurement plans; comprehends the industry and the Marketplace.
- Utilizes supply chain and financial modeling tools.
- Participates in Supplier Selection Activities.
- May lead activities for less complex domains.
- Assesses the supply base of category.
- Negotiates and contracts with suppliers.
- Engages with low-complexity suppliers.
- Monitors supplier performance.
- Executes risk mitigation, business continuity, cost management, and operation strategies.
- Identifies common contract risk areas.
- Negotiates acceptable contracting outcomes using pre- packed solutions.
- Advises program level business representatives on fundamental contract risk areas.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-8 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes, industry, and suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint) and supply chain modeling skills.
- Strong knowledge and use of procurement tools and applications.
- Strong communication skills, including presentation and negotiation abilities.
- Basic Project Management Skills.
- Basic ability to develop suppliers
- Strong teamwork and basic leadership skills; basic influencing skills.
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to create a contract using standard HP contract templates with supervision.
- Applies cause and effect thinking to identify common contract risk areas.
- Capable of applying pre- packaged contract solutions to obtain acceptable outcomes.
- Solid understanding of fundamental contracting principles.
- Good understanding of HP business units and HP business strategy.
Back to top