Partner Business Development Manager Finland and Baltics
About HP Indigo
The Graphics Solutions Business (GSB) of HP is a worldwide leader in commercial and industrial printing solutions.
As part of HP GSB, the HP Indigo Business Unit is providing the Global benchmark for end to end solutions in labels, flexible packaging, photo print and folding carton market. We have the leading solutions that print the labels of your personalized Coca Cola bottles, specialized packaging for coffee roasters and micro-breweries, the wallpaper in your home, supersized billboards in the streets of New York, Tokyo and London and the guide directions in IKEAs around the world! All of our solutions are aimed to help addressing our customers' needs to improve business outcomes.
In order to extend and support our growth in Northern Europe, HP Indigo has an exciting opportunity for a high potential in the role of International Partner Business Development Manager.
The HP Indigo Partner Business Development Manager is responsible for the overall HP Indigo objectives for growth in Hardware, Impressions/Supplies, Services Sales and Total Customer and Partner Experience in specific territories. You will work with the assigned partners in The Baltic States and Finland, which includes the largest Business Partner for Indigo worldwide.
While being the central point of contact to partners, joint business planning and execution as well as positioning the HP Indigo/GSB brand in the market place are the key activities to become successful within the rapidly changing environment of digital printing.
It speaks for itself that maintaining excellent relationships with key disciplines within the partners' organization is crucial in order to maximize HP share of business and sales growth.
- Plan and orchestrate demand generation and promotions in collaboration with HP Indigo Marketing and Business Partner, primarily focused on demand generation of new customers
- Jointly develop Segmentation plans and identify areas for growth using cat based marketing principles
- Orchestrate segment knowledge and solution training for partner's staff
- Plan and execute activities/events that promotes HP and Partners local presence and brand loyalty, focus on Brand Owners and Agencies
- Assist partner in the planning of Go to Market and marketing activities
SALES and SEGMENT CHAMPIONSHIP (Develop the business)
- Drive sales support activities with business partner
- Assist partners in obtaining competitive prices for opportunities in partner led space
- Facilitate cooperation between PSPs and Partners where applicable
- Become the trusted advisor for the Commercial and Labels and Packaging Partner Segment Leader
- Implement and promote the efficient use of HP sales tools within partners
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP (Manage relationship and implement strong governance)
- Single point of contact for the local organization, building the strategic 1-3 years plan
- Lead the partner planning process (quota setting & compensation)
- Initiates strategic initiatives, manages execution
- Quarterly activity plans and monthly check points
- Monitor major competitors across segments and geography
- Performs SWOT analyses and implements tactical responses both for retention and acquisition
You report to the Region General Manager and work in close cooperation with the NE Channel Manager, EMEA segment functions, GBU, Channel Operations and Marketing
Qualification and requirements
- Master degree in Business and or Economics
- 5 – 8 years relevant experience in Graphic arts and or printing industry
- English bi-lingual or native speaker, international scope and experience
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Team player, self-motivated and experienced working in matrix organizations
- Proven track record in channel sales and business development
- Go to market strategy knowledge and experience
- Potential to growth to senior management level in HP Indigo organization
- Preferably the candidate has a network in the specific geography
- Availability to travel on a regular basis (50%)
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top