Partner Account Operations Manager with Croatian/Serbian
Our Sales Operations Team is looking for an AOM in Prague! If you are passionate about customers and solutions - Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of sales operations related activities at HP.
- Manages the operational business relationship of mid-size to large domestic accounts; serves on the account team.
- Conducts and reviews highly complex operational analysis.
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of medium to high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Represents the customer/partner needs and provides business requirements for projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Prepares and runs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and supports improvement plans.
- Consults and advice on operational matters of medium complexity to internal clients at peer levels and above.
- Proactively communicates operational process changes to customers/partners and internal clients; supports the implementation phase.
Education and Experience Required:
- Master or Bachelor Degree.
- 4-6 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
- 1-2 years of experience supporting large accounts.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation);
- Mastery of English language.
- Knowledge of Croatian/Serbian language.
- Developing consulting, negotiation and influence skills.
- Solid understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Proven ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customers/partners on a peer level and one level above
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top