Partner Account Operation Manager (PAOM)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Partner Account Operations Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Partner process transformation, collaboration, engagement and deployment.
- Conduct F2F review with major partners.
- Identify training needs and facilitate training delivery.
- Process support /SLA/Escalation Management Partner Sales Support activities.
- Communication management of changes of policy with Partner, BU on financial claims.
- Drive compliance process and system standardization.
- Ensure meeting of country scorecard performance of financial claims rebates (claims processing e2e TAT within 30CD) and timely review with partner, BU Work with claims agency, partner, BU on dispute or issue resolution & claims status updates.
- Provide promotion program consultation with program owners.
- Facilitate claims reconciliation with partners & regional account vendor debit recon.
- Ensures completion of claims remediation in audited country.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
- Project Management skill
- Foreign Language (Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Japanese, Korean) will be an advantage
To be successful you should have
- Advanced communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Strong knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass).
- Ability to work as both a member and leader of a team
- Solid understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Developed business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.
The Partner Account Operations Manager (PAOM) is assign to partners as a focal point for operational aspects for the business relationship and assist in driving the operational strategy for their partners and participate in key negotiations.
He / She is expected to applies developed subject matter knowledge to resolve variety of common to complex business issues with partners within generally defined policies and practices.
PAOM advocates partners view, expectations and provides feedback to the development and improvement of processes and capabilities and automated solutions.
PAOM also provide process consulting expertise, facilitates information validation to internal stakeholders, projects and BU account teams in developing new partner enablement tool and to enable the efficient execution of operational processes.
PAOM will have close BU engagement on driving revenue maximization with business and partners for order loading and responsible and manage between Supply Chain, Operations team and business on orders & revenue performance
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top