Partner Account Manager - Page Wide XL - Large Format Printing
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
- Focuses on selling Hardware, Services and Supplies into Technical and Graphic Solutions attended partner accounts
- Educate and motivate partners to grow HP's share of business in their product, services, and supplies category
- Provides Large Format printing product and solutions expertise to partner to identify and capture business opportunities
- May also be in a hunting role for new partner
- Serves as the expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding product, services, promotions, and configurations.
- Promotes HP offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell HP brand to end-customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services and supplies.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages HP resources to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long-term business opportunities for HP.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Typically 8+ years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and Skills
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Thorough understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Thorough understanding of HP's products and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HP's share.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top