Paid Search Marketing Trader Associate
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Paid Search Marketing Trader Associate in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Manage and run campaigns for clients in Google Ads, and launch and optimize the campaigns.
- Translate business goals into Search plans - project and forecast budgets needed, optimize and pace the campaigns to budget.
- Analyze account performance and make optimizations to improve or tweak. Churn related technical analysis at speed. Make meaningful recommendations.
- Organize and structure ad campaigns and accounts for maximum positive performance results.
- Plan, deliver and manage campaigns across marketplaces in Asia-Pacific with Amazon Marketing (AMS), Lazada and Shopee Seller Central ads.
- Write, launch and optimize ad-copy through an always-be-testing approach.
- Drive innovation in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) through use of landing, campaign performance, ad accounts and other data.
- Assist team in identifying optimization opportunities and making media recommendations.
Are you a high-performer?We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's degree, relevant certificate/ training or job experiences that emphasizes analytical skills and problem solving.
- 1~2 years of experience in a digital agency especially with a focus on paid search marketing.
- Strong command over MS Excel, databases and analytical process.
- Ability to dissect data and learn from performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing campaigns.
- Experience with website analytics tools. (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating reports.
- Experience with Google Organic Search Engine Optimization.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top