Pagewide CPE Technical Program Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
LES PW CPE Position Objectives and Roles:
Identify and resolve emerging field issues
- Monitor field data for emerging issues.
- Perform printer triage and root cause identification.
- Define and implement rework, fixes and countermeasures.
- Participate in PRO/Enterprise issue tracking forums.
Provide technical support for customer escalations and issues
- Provide technical support to technical marketing and the quality program manager.
- Maintain knowledge base of critical field issues, root causes, and countermeasures.
Assurance of supply ownership
- Ensure coverage for LES part sourcing and supply issues, value engineering, and quality improvements.
- Implement CPE DIST or other special testing as needed for product changes.
Resolve product reliability and quality issues
- Provide technical leadership for resolving warranty and reliability issues.
- Participate in factory yield improvement meetings and activities.
Ensure CPE and product readiness for new product introductions (NPI)
- Attend PMT and manufacturing meetings.
- Participate in EMU DIST.
- Participate in risk assessment of EMU/MP changes and issues.
- Align on factory and regional integration quality and audit plans.
- Intensive ramp participation.
- Provide first 50 technical support.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top