Orthotics Product Management
- Vancouver, WA
This is a unique opportunity to join the HP Personalization & Industrial Business (PIB) and have full exposure to one of the most exciting technologies and innovative business at HP Inc.
We continue to shape a team of highly qualified professionals that will build a new business that will significantly contribute to HP growth by applying start up mentality and agility within a global company with a long track record of bringing innovative solutions to market.
HP is seeking talent to join the PIB Orthotics team.
You will report to the Head of Orthotics & will be part of the E2E Personalization & Industrial Business.
We are looking for individuals that:
- Thrive in complexity, managing multiple key stakeholders and getting buy-in.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in product management and successfully launching innovative products/solutions.
- Customer centric Approach and ability to orchestrate key stakeholders to deliver customer value.
- Described as a challenger, you enjoy debating and view things differently to others.
- Passionate about new industry trends, developing new businesses and staying ahead of the game.
- Orchestrate a team of product managers tasked with developing vision for digitization of orthotics products and end-to-end customer solutions.
- Lead definition of customer journeys (LL Specialists, General Practitioners, End customers), identify customer pain points, develop solution value proposition.
- Responsible for strategic product road maps.
- Develop product adoption and commercialization strategy e.g., pricing, rollout strategy, detailed product business plan (revenue, cost, margin projections).
- Identify foundational customers (in coordination with Bus. Dev./Sales), develop plan for Proof of Concepts to define and validate solution value proposition.
- Evaluation of requirements for Orthotics solution targeted at Lower limb specialists and GPs.
- Lead clinical and medical assessment of orthotics products.
- Ensure compliance to international regulatory standards.
- Author position papers to provide context and guidance on challenging topics.
- Project and performance management.
- Coordination with Prod. Development, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Supply chain, Finance.
Education & Experience Required:
- University degree essential, engineering/science preferred; Medical qualifications / DPM is a plus.
- 15+ years of experience in Orthotics/Medical devices industry.
- Medical technology product management experience required.
- Practical experience with agile development methods.
- Team management experience.
Location: US West Coast preferred; flexible in US
Travel required: <30>
Back to top