Organization Development Program Manager
- Develop and execute people and career development strategies aligned with the organizational strategy that have a high impact on the Operational Excellence organization and our hosted employees population.
- Generate a work environment where the collaborators feel empowered and motivated to deliver best in class service.
- Define and implement action plans that aim to improve the VIA results of the organization.
- Manage and lead the recognition program within the organization.
- Develop, organize and lead the logistics of activities across the NA Operational Excellence organization and our hosted population.
- Plan, manage and follow up the yearly budget for people related activities.
- Work with Communications Team to develop the communication strategies for the people and career development programs.
- Reinforce a development culture that focuses on the skills needed by the organization.
- Identify improvement areas and implement initiatives that generate a positive impact on our employees' career development.
- Implement programs to identify individuals with noticeable talent.
- Accompany managers and supervisors on the employee career development process.
- Support the implementation of ongoing career conversations as part of our regular reflect conversations.
- Innovate and execute programs that promote empowerment and self-career building in NA Operational Excellence.
- Partner with CS teams at HP Costa Rica to support and provide solutions for the accomplishment CS Costa Rica campus programs.
- Support HP Costa Rica engagement initiatives as a Site Ambassador.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top