Order Fulfillment Specialist
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Manages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain and technical processes, such as order fulfillment, system flows, missing delivery signals, fixing failed delivery signals and check on systematic order discrepancies preventing invoicing generation.
- Supports backlog management.
- Leads and coordinate process/system changes with the different teams from different organizations such as Supply Chain, Customer Operations, Engineering, Logistics, etc. when an opportunity area is found.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analysis and assists in developing recommendations.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the IT teams when systematic issues occur.
- Mentors junior-level staff.
- Coordinates, develops, and manages a Regulatory Trade Compliance program.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Broker's license and/or 4-6 years of experience in a customs/global trade function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Very strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Very Strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognized as Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong Understanding of HP's overall supply chain strategy.
- Extensive understanding of systematic processes behind SAP and its linked systems such as Seeburguer, Middleware.
- Developed leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top