Order and Case Management Specialist with German
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences, and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and robust innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
What will your role be?
The order and case management specialist ensures our customers use the purchased products and services smoothly and get the best experience. This role will be your perfect opportunity to start and grow your career in areas such as Account Delivery Management and/or Service Delivery Management.
What will your day consist of?
- Managing multiple incoming customer requests via e-mail and phone
- Validating customer contract details and ensuring they are entitled to the service
- Managing customer expectations and grasping customer satisfaction opportunities
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements are met- all incoming requests are addressed and cases are resolved in the agreed time within quality standards
- Depending on complexity of the customer request, involving other teams to resolve
- Coordinating support activities, planning, and dispatching of HP team members and resources
- Participating in process and/or customer experience enhancement projects
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaborator with excellent German and good command of English
- Customer focus and ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- An independent result-oriented professional with drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges with positive can-do approach
- Ability to adopt pragmatic and flexible approach
- A passionate problem-solver with proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Curiosity towards customer relationship management tools and systems
- Experience in a customer service environment will be considered a plus
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops, and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions and key executives coffee talks
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Opportunity to join various HP volunteer groups such as Young Employee Network, Women@work, Wellness team, Corporate Social Responsibility team and stretch your impact and explore your leadership potential
Your additional benefits package:
- Productivity based bonus
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, and fruit
- 24 days paid vacation
- Food vouchers
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. Bulgaria EOOD (“HP”) is personal data controller. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal data and falls under the protection regime under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as in respect of any future contract of employment between you and HP. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection and confidentiality.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top