Order and Case Management Specialist with German
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our team is looking for the next great champion! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services to our own HP customers.
What will your role be?
The order and case management specialist ensures our customers use the purchased products and services smoothly and get the best experience. This role will be your perfect opportunity to start and grow your career in areas such as Account Delivery Management and/or Service Delivery Management.
What will your day consist of?
- Managing multiple incoming customer request via e-mail and phone
- Validating customer contract details and ensuring they are entitled to the service
- Managing customer expectations and grasping customer satisfaction opportunities
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements are met- all incoming request are addressed and cases are resolved in the agreed time within quality standards
- Depending on complexity of the customer request, involving other teams to resolve
- Coordinating support activities, planning and dispatching of HP team members and resources
- Participating in process and/or customer experience enhancement projects
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaborator with excellent German and good command of English
- Customer focus and ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- An independent result-oriented professional with drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges with positive can-do approach
- Ability to adopt pragmatic and flexible approach
- A passionate problem-solver with proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Curiosity towards customer relationship management tools and systems
- Experience in a customer service environment will be considered a plus
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions and key executives coffee talks
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Opportunity to join various HP volunteer groups such as Young Employee Network, [email protected], Wellness team, Corporate Social Responsibility team and stretch your impact and explore your leadership potential
Your additional benefits package:
- Productivity based bonus
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- 24 days paid vacation
- Food vouchers
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top