OPS Supplies & Security Technician
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Competitive Analysis: Office Printing Solutions Supplies & Security Technician
This position will report to the Competitive Intelligence Manager and work with Global Business Units, Regions, HP competitive teams and other key stakeholders to drive competitive and technical analysis.
- Develop detailed reports and records of how products and components work, and why they do so (covering aspects such as long life components, firmware, Writing Systems, Software, toner deliver systems)
- Work with Security and Competitive team on Supplies security implementation and related white hack actions.
- Take part in reverse engineering solutions.
- Input into requests for competitor insights/presentations from partner teams and management
Education and Experience Required:
- Technical qualification (Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Science)
- Analytical thinking, technical analysis and versatile approach
- Comfortable with ambiguity and work independently without guidance
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high request rate environment
- Some experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable presenting your findings
- Knowledge of printing industry (players, motivations, technology, strategy, etc.), plus general writing systems, ink delivery systems and printing technology would be very beneficial
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top