OPS Supplies & Security Engineer
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Competitive Analysis: Office Printing Solutions Supplies & Security
This position will report to the Competitive Intelligence Manager and work with Global Business Units, Regions, HP competitive teams and other key stakeholders to drive competitive and market analysis.
- Develop a holistic view of the Office Printing Solutions (chemistry, firmware, Writing Systems, Software, toner deliver systems) supplies aftermarket competitive set (primarily toner supplies) and key market drivers/trends and companies
- Co-Develop big data algorithms and validation processes for Big Data share reporting and interpretation
- Collaborate with Product analytics, Business Planning, New product development and Forecasting teams to assess HP's Supplies share and create 3-10 year forecasts of share erosions/gains on a platform, country and regional basis
- Work with Security & Competitive team on Supplies security implementation, white hack actions and related legal investigations.
- Work with other member of the Competitive team to validate OEM & Aftermarket supplies business models and their defense mechanisms.
- Coordinate legally approved solutions for reverse engineering. Lead investigation and creation of unique reverse engineering solutions.
- Respond to management, regions, and sales force questions and requests for competitor insights/presentations
Education and Experience Required:
- BS in Elect Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong background in analytical thinking, technical analysis and project management
- Very strong analytical and excel capability
- Ability to analyze/summarize articles and reports
- High level communication skills and business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high request rate environment
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of aftermarket industry, (players, trends, motivators), writing systems and printing technology would be very beneficial
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top