Operations Specialist with Polish Skills
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
As an Operations Specialist in Supply Chain you will be building a strategic relationship with customers, working in an European, multicultural environment, enrolled for a continuous development, supporting HP partners and customers, as well as the sales teams, in their activities of managing the customer and partner orders. They are part of the central order management team, and have varied responsibilities thru out the order life cycle.
What will your day consist of?
- You will lead communication with key customers portfolio developing trusted relationships, serving as a key contact for order related queries
- You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer
- You will advise the Sales, HP Partners and customers on supply chain related matters
- You will participate in business enhancement projects across geographies
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaborator with excellent English:
- excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- ability to use also a second language in building relationships with native speakers of Polish
- A result-oriented professional with:
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Foundational understanding of sales process
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiency
- Typically with experience in the field of customer service and support, call center in BPO and SSC industry
- Bachelor's degree in areas of studies as business administration, supply chain, finance, accounting, or related areas.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our award winning learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical services subscription
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Back to top