Operations Specialist with English Skills
You want a dynamic role to challenge you grow and make an impact?
Reinvent with our global award-winning Supply Chain team!
Recognized by Gartner Inc in the 2018 Supply Chain Top 25 companies world-wide, HP continuously pushes boundaries of what's possible at a magnitude it's hard to believe -103 PCs, 76 printers, and 640 supplies delivered every minute to customers all over the world!
As Operations Specialist in HP Supply Chain you will be at the fore front of making a difference for customers experience through-out the entire order life cycle. You will be part of the magic motor of the Central Order Team, helping HP products get in the hands of our customers and partners. Building strategic relationships in a multicultural environment, closely engaging with the sales teams you will be teaming across various internal departments to reinvent efficiencies and smooth orders management for HP customers and partners. As you progress in this role, depending on your contributions and passion you could progress your career in the most-in-demand professional areas of Business Process Re-engineering, International Project Management or inspiring Team leadership.
What will your day consist of?
- You will drive customer satisfaction developing long-lasting relationships on order related queries with your own portfolio of customers
- You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams in helping the customer
- You will be growing as a trusted advisor to the Sales, HP Partners and customers on supply chain matters
- You will participate in pushing ahead innovation through business enhancement projects across geographies
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaborator with English:
- Excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- Ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- A unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- A result-orientedprofessional with:
- Drive & proven problem-solving skills to meet continuous challenges
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiency
- Bachelor's degree and preferably customer service and support experience
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- 10,000+ learning solutions on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness program, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Back to top