Operations Specialist, Talent & Learning
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. We believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
This role will provide an exciting opportunity for development in global operations. The successful candidate will work closely with corporate functions while developing business acumen skills, leadership skills and establishing a strong network of professional relationships throughout the world. The primary function of the Operations Specialist is to manage the Talent & Learning delivery forecasting and scheduling processes and the reconciliation of demand planned against quarterly budgets.
- Partner with Talent & Learning leadership, colleagues, finance, and other HP Inc. groups to maximize the value of HP's investment in employee learning and development.
- Manage training delivery/POST management, fill rate, no-show, open seats and operational metrics
- Assist with quarterly financial and operations reporting.
- Work with Talent & Learning Procurement in purchase order administration and SOW creation
- Act as the escalation point for delivery, logistics, invoicing and PO issues and resolution of external vendor financial issues.
- Provide back up support for regional planners as required (leave and/or vacation)
- Provide "white-glove" support for large event delivery, including logistics, negotiations, materials and billing management
- Provide back-up support for the Finance and Delivery Planning Manager as required:
- Provide operations management & oversight of contingent workforce & planners
- Program manage Degree Assistance Program (DAP) and External Education
Education and Experience Required:
First level university degree or advanced university degree preferably in Business or Human Resources
Typically 1-3 years relevant work experience, ideally in financial management or bookkeeping.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong collaboration, communication and administrative skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MSOffice suite.
- Ability to learn quickly, manage ambiguity and adapt to change.
- Aptitude in problem solving.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top