Operations Product Engineer
We are currently looking for a multidisciplinary Product Engineer to work in the area of Operations Product Engineering to coordinate and lead the activities of internal and/or outsourced development teams and manufacturing partners in support of the worldwide delivery of products through their entire lifecycle.
She/he will be responsible for:
- Product Development & Industrialization
- DFX feedback to the R&D organization in his/her area of expertise.
- Definition and validation (and sometimes development) of manufacturing tests to ensure excellent product quality delivery.
- Support prototype builds in her/his area of expertise and feedback issues to the R&D organization to ensure excellent product development.
- Product lunch and support post launch:
- Support production ramp and ensure successful product launch
- Solve product manufacturing quality or yield problems
- Take on engineering product responsibility from R&D
- Perform engineering analysis of defective units, sub-assemblies or parts, evaluate results of customer feedback, manufacturing test, and quality assurance processes for root cause identification and lead the appropriate corrective actions.
- Support product cost reduction initiatives
- Seek manufacturing efficiency improvements.
Required qualifications and years of experience
- Bachelor's, Master's degree or PHD in Industrial, Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience
Expected Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in operations management and/or manufacturing technologies
- Multidisciplinary DFX feedback experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Basic Programming skills.
- Experience in complex product development from design positions or from supporting positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top