At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Scitex is a global leader in digital printing solutions for the corrugated packaging market. We develop, manufacture and sell market-disruptive and state-of-the-art industrial printing presses. HP Scitex develops highly sophisticated multidisciplinary systems including presses, ink, software and other workflow solutions. HP is one of the biggest and most successful technology companies in the world, a Fortune 100 company, with the vision of creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP is one of the biggest international employers in Israel and HP Scitex's worldwide headquarters is located in Israel where we have at 3 different sites; our R&D center (Netanya), a printing system integration factory (Caesarea) and an ink manufacturing factory (Kiryat Gat).
Operations director is responsible for worldwide operations of HP Scitex, including manufacturing, supply chain management, Product Engineering functions and customers support.
• Develop and Lead WW integrated Operations strategy to support ramp of digital presses
• Lead Manufacturing, Engineering, Planning, Supply Chain and Services groups
• Ensure availability of HP Scitex's digital presses with the highest quality while demonstrating operational excellence (AOS, DOI, CR, flexibility, etc.)
• Develop and lead cost reduction initiatives and improve HW gross margin (BOM, MOH, WIT, SC)
• Manage multi-disciplined staff of Operations, Supply Chain, Customer Assurance section managers
Provide leadership to ensure the on-time delivery of competitive, high-value, quality products
• Translate strategies into detailed, realistic, and measurable business plans
• Drive efficient operations that simplify and accelerate execution of work digital press technologies and solutions
• Ensure seamless collaboration & coordination with internal & external partners. Drive the development of the overall manufacturing strategy, setting policies and directions in ensuring a capable and competitive manufacturing ecosystem on a global basis balancing the required market flexibility with a significant increase on variable costs respect fix infrastructure.
• Leads the development of operational capabilities to support the mid and long-term business goals in the signage market and new market opportunities.
• Leads the World-Wide HP Scitex customer assurance in GBU, in close partnership with GSB PSP services organizations. Manage 3rd party relationships with OEM partners
- First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred
- Experienced in managing large teams and/or organizations and create high engaged team
- Leadership background in one or more of the key areas, including Engineering, service, manufacturing, supply chain and procurement
- Result oriented with proven record of execution
- Advanced understanding of market place and industry business operations and standards
- Advanced leadership skills, particularly in complex, international, and cross functional teams
- Advanced program management and prioritization skills
- Advanced communication skills, catered to a wide variety of audiences; mastery in English and local language
- Excellent business acumen and understanding of risk mitigation approaches and contract language usage
- Advanced financial skills
- Ability to manage complex processes concurrently
- Advanced consulting, influencing and negotiation skills; ability to ensure strategic alignment with multiple parties
Back to top