Operational Process Management Intern
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Executes processes such as configuration & quote, pricing analysis, bid support, revenue recognition, invoicing, or organizational sales reporting.
- Compiles work and presents final deliverables.
- Produces analyses and reports using business applications.
- Contributes to continuous process refinement and improvement.
- Evaluates a variety of common business issues and recommends course of action.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation).
- Advance level of English.
- Basic knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and others).
- Ability to work as active member of a team.
- Basic understanding of internal business processes and policies.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top