Operational Process Management Analyst
HP Inc. is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. HP leverages its strong financial position to extend leadership in its traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies, including 3D printing.
HP Inc. has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as multi-function printing, ink in the office, tablets, phablets, notebooks, and mobile workstations.
This role provides a unique opportunity to work on strategic transformation projects supporting WW Sales Strategy and Operations (SSO). You will be part of a team within the sales operations organization. You will work closely with the business owners, region teams and worldwide program teams.
You will be responsible for program coordination of strategic transformational SSO initiatives, assisting to drive program execution within the regions, ensuring effective alignment and leverage for the tactical execution of the deployment and communications plans, leveraging worldwide support and guidance.
This is a high visibility role with exposure to WW sales leaders, and provides a platform to move into other sales and business strategy roles
- Consults with worldwide and regional business and operations leaders to drive tactical execution of the strategic initiatives
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of execution to work plans (Management of Change, Deployment, and Communications)
- Proactively manages operational alignment between key strategic initiatives in region
- Manages complex business and operational scenarios for strategic projects
- Exercises strong understanding of processes and tool to achieve objectives
- Engages across multiple functions and geographies
- Provides tactical support during implementation of business-wide programs
- Day to day activities include attending regional level program meetings, as well as to drive and execute against project plans. Coordinate regional team activities to ensure deadlines are met.
- 4+ year degree, MBA or Master degree in Operations
- Previous experience in managing projects and cross-functional teams
- Expertise in key tools, such as MS Office, MS Project, and SharePoint
- Self-motivated, acts with minimal direction
Ability to learn and master new tools and systems
Ability to work under pressure and rigid deadlines
Ability to interpret requirements and deliver/suggest solutions
- Proven communication skills, catering to a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience with consulting, influence, and personal negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Previous international experience a plus
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top