Operational Process Management Analyst
- Deal Manager is responsible to validate and ensure compliance for eligibility for determine deals to a specific partner.
- Executes processes such as commercial policies analysis (bitacora), letters creation within 2BD and deals approval or rejection within 5BD.
- Provide feedback and accurate information to our internal/external partners, to provide answer to the partners inquires within 1BD (generic mailbox).
- Participate and collaborate with the internal/external partners training to improve the process efficiency and knowledge.
- Contributes to continuous process refinement and improvement.
- Evaluates a variety of common business issues and recommends course of action.
- Ensure the record management for the deal registration process.
- Collaborate with Program Manager, Program Lead, and key program stakeholders.
- Produces analyses and reports using business applications.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top