Operational Account Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- Contributes to the operational business relationship management of large accounts, may manage the operational business relationship of small, domestic accounts.
- Conducts and reviews moderately complex business analysis.
- Resolves operational issues, which may require collaboration with cross organizational teams, in support of the customer requirements.
- Conducts research, analyzes data, and presents findings for projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Performs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and supports improvement plans. (Reviews typically include topics such as special pricing, inventory levels and procurement plans, delivery performance, claims, and disputes impacting the financial position of the account).
- Consults and advises on operational matters of low complexity to internal clients on peer level.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience with experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Basic project management skills.
- Developing ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Developing ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customerspartners on peer level and one level above.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top