HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Onsite Administrator in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Provide software service, post- sales or service delivery support and solve applications problems for remote or local accounts, on standard and specialized systems.
- Provide direct post-sales systems technical support to end users and HP Authorized Service Providers.
- Solve technical problems on an assigned hardware and software platforms.
- Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 2-4 years of working experience in onsite Administration
- 2-4 years experience in Technical troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems and software.
- Basic skills in project management.
- Ability to develop Customer relationships.
- Basic networking, O/S, and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Detailed understanding of general/technical aspects of the onsite system repair job.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top