Online Search Specialist – Product Listing Ad (PLA)
We are looking for energy, teamwork, technical expertise and a willingness to teach and elevate the performance not just of HP in Search, but of our team as a whole. This role will be a part of a Global Search Team that leads HP's worldwide search strategy for cartridges, sets performance expectations and reports on search performance for HP's ink and toner cartridges. To do this, we analyze customer behavior, work with agencies and our HP Stores across the globe, manage organic and paid reporting systems, develop the keyword sets for campaigns and tracking, report on search performance and guide strategic implementation. The Online Search Specialists are responsible for creating keyword sets, analyzing paid and organic search results, conducting extensive competitive analysis and search audits, evaluating HP's search performance, and making recommendations that will drive coverage, ROAS, and market share. Additionally, each of our Search Specialists bring a strength in a particular area. For this newest addition to our team, we are looking for someone who can elevate HP's performance for Product Listing Ads, optimizing our own feeds and the campaign structures and consulting with our partners to optimize theirs. Furthermore, this person will be a key part of analyzing data around trademark infringement and competitor misrepresentation in Google Shopping and developing strategies that will improve the customer experience for HP cartridge shoppers.
- Search Strategy
- Team lead with regard to Product Listing Ad feeds and Shopping Campaign Setup
- Lead analyst for Google Shopping Trademark infringement and competitor misrepresentation
- Develop recommendations to improve paid and organic search performance and HP Supplies' market share position
- Search Data and Analytics
- Detailed keyword analysis, including defining the Search keyword 'population' for multiple countries
- Extensive analysis of search performance
- Reseller audits that include HP presence in paid, organic and site search
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top