Online Business Development Manager for Supplies – Central Europe
Our Team is growing! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career paths in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP Inc.
What will your role be?
1) Develop strategic online plan for the country(s) covered:
- Develop yearly & quarterly online country plans to grow our online share of HP Original supplies.
- Understand country online partner landscape & define online partner segmentation
- Identify key online partners.
- Develop strategic relationship with key decision makers for online, within top partners.
- For key online partners, make sure online is systematically included (and followed up on) in JBPs.
- Drive quarterly & monthly country SEM (Paid Search) plans, to drive traffic to HP Original supplies on key partner sites.
2) Drive implementation / execution at account level:
- Continuously analyse & make suggestions to help improve accuracy of partner online data when available (SO, ST, SOW, SEM reporting, Online audit KPIs….)
- Drive SEM (Search Engine Marketing = Paid Search in Google) campaigns with key partners incl. MDF funding allocation, briefing, following up on execution, reporting, reviewing results on a monthly basis.
- Drive improvements on online KPIs (e.g. product availability, Printer to supplies cross-sell, Upsell), where needed (when partner does not reach targets).
- Relay communication on online brand protection program on key market places to country category & sales.
- Support key partners with relevant online content & digital assets.
3) Drive MKT activities to grow HP Original presence on key online market places:
- Identify key online market places in the region. Size them. Evaluate our share for HP Original supplies.
- Craft the plan to dominate the pages with HP Original supplies product listings on the market places.
- Drive the activities, together with the MKT team.
- Liaise with EMEA central online pgr Mgr. to give inputs on brand protection needs (Brand Protection pgr driven from EMEA central & WW).
4) Key interfaces with:
- Country category, sales & MKT teams: Act as the online lead for the countries covered: Communicate / train country supplies category, account managers of key online partners, MKT people in contact with those partners
- EMEA online lead: Actively participate in monthly online meetings. Report country online quarterly / yearly plans. Feedback on needs and gaps to EMEA online lead.
- Other country online leads: To share best practice.
Join us if you have
- Experienced online professional (approx. 8-12 years)
- Professional experience with a combination of marketing, sales & category.
- Fluent in Polish & English.
- Good project management / coordination skills.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Passion for online and will to push – persistence / will to win.
- Ability to train & motivate other people around online projects.
- Ability to understand basics of IT / systems requirements.
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top