Omnichannel Online Content Strategist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
You will act as a lead within HP EMEA to ensure that all our Retail Partners receive excellent and optimised content to help them reach sales targets in the omnichannel.
You will be the key pivot in HP content creation process, driving and briefing to production teams globally the requirements needed to support online sales. You will liaise with Country and Retail experts in building our requirements that you will then be delivering to our partners through various content delivery channels.
You will measure the success of content in the retail landscape by Sales numbers and other key metrics, provided by Country Sales forecasts and analysts.
You will also be responsible for keeping track of all delivery mechanisms, issues and improvements at EMEA level working closely with Sales teams, eMerchandisers and external Content partners.
This role is also a key stakeholder in the “Digitisaion” project and be expected to contribute significantly to the growing out capabilities, but also evangelizing to internal and external parties.
- Content Mapping (Internal Systems & Partner sites)
- Significant experience representing the VOC (voice of the customer), Direct & Partner
- Measuring & analyzing the current experiences
- Delivering optimised experiences that match key Metrics
- Solid understanding of PIMs (Product Information Management)
- Integration, Optimization & Syndication expertise
- Write Clear briefs, drive requirements and deliver outcomes into the channel
- Guiding and setting best practices to a team of nearshore eMerchandisers.
- Be a senior member of the team and evangelize the importance of Digital thinking across all internal Business Units and Retailer partners.
- You have worked in eCommerce sector with FMCG experience
- Understands Content, Data & Feed Structures
- Experience in relying on analytics and data to shape product decisions and empower tracking the effectiveness of change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with details of the business
- You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager/ owner mentality
- Track record for being detail-orientated with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Initiative, having the confidence to make decisions and act on them
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have more than five years' experience in a similar role
- A portfolio that demonstrates your process and showcases the work you've done.
- Also be able to quantify in numbers improvements, uplifts & objectives achieved
- Comprehensive understanding of Information architecture principles
- Experience using Online Testing & Analytics tools
- Brand, Retailer or Content Syndication Experience.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: blended reality technology, 3D printing, multi-function printing, Ink in the office, tablets, phablets, notebooks and mobile workstations.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world's most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Back to top