Omni Channel Research Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
As an AMS Omni Channel Reporting Analyst, you will join the HPI AMS Sales Strategy organization to drive the development of business intelligence capabilities in the areas of online price tracking, sales force effectiveness, fraud investigation and program compliance. You will also be responsible for developing and managing an in-house data repository that effectively combines internal and external data sources and platforms. You will be working closely with the category and product management teams to share your findings and drive action with the marketplace and retailer (both online and in-store).
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Experience in using large, complex databases across multiple platforms to develop business dashboards and execution plans
- Advanced database querying tools with ability to analyze and prioritize large data sets
- Experience with various online analytics techniques viz. price scraping, A/B testing and digital marketing analytics
- Experience with analytics for large partner communities esp. 3P marketplaces and etailers
- Ability to work on tools to support online product management and category work (real-time pricing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Prior experience with pricing programs and compliance is desired
- 5-7 years of experience in business intelligence with special focus on managing complex data sets and advanced visualization techniques
- Working knowledge of SQL (intermediate)
- Advanced knowledge of Office tools like Excel and Access
- Exposure to making presentations to cross-functional teams and senior management
- Deep interest in continued education and skill development on the path to advanced data scientist profile
Back to top